Wednesday 16 November 2016

LEFT BEHIND




I won't  beg for your time and attention anymore,
The  more you given once; now i realised .
You loves me ,cares me and misses me a lot.
Is easy to remembering you with my tears.
If i hold you tightly within my heart;you will remain.
Is that love? That you made with me?
Now i too know how to love; because  of you.
My misdeeds had made me to losse you
I wish to love in the right way.
The past day was i deceived your eyes of love.
Now ,those pauses are for your art.
Faded figures ran here and there
Clings around me,empty walls filled with your art of divine.
And those spoke about the lonely love made by you.
From dream i dreamt once i slept
Try to wakeup, the love lost
Worst feeling; crying to sleep,wiped my tears.
My fingers are filled withyour immortal colours.
Hell tore my heart apart
It string like a broken glass .
My mind goes completely crazy
In to a state of delusion.
The moment i started missing you ,
I find my self in a terrible position.
Andrea i am alone,will you be my shadow?
Those special memories of you
Will always brings a smile.
If only i could have you back for just a little while.
Then we could  sit and make the colours.
You meant so very much forever
In my heart until we meet again. ....


ASWATHY
1st MA ENGLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment