Wednesday 16 November 2016

         GOT MY SOUL
     
    I am not your model,
    I am not quarrelling.
    But you ratified as quarrelling voice
    Who told you?I quarrelled.
    It's my pain, I shows you.
    Don't you see my tears?
    My tears,see it,
    it flows like a river from mountain.
    Whenever I loved you,
    you say about your paintings,
    you fly away from me,
     when I have pain,
     pain in my heart,
    you want me to fit a premeditated smile.
    How can I smile?
   You see me,an object for your needs.
    Now,you tell me to sit near window,
    I did it for a long time,
    and still doing.
    You want me to fit a smile,
     I tried it,only for you,
     and for your love
     Andrea, you can see a pure soul?
     In me?
     No, you can't.
     You need my youth for your pleasure.
    Once, I was your eyes,
    you were blind that time.
    Time changes everything.
    Now, dare to say?
    I am your eyes...No,
    love for you means your paintings.
    You need me as your Madonna?
    Apologize,I cannot,I am real.
    You need me to see yourself,
     I tried, but I failed to see,
     your creations, your pleasure,
     yours,yours and yours.
     I was alone all these years.
     Life with you taught me Death.
     Death calls me more,
     but he may leads me to hell.
    Now ,you need me for a company,
    you says it's to heaven, but to hell.
    No more talking,
    Your voice, feels me wild.
    Stop it for your sake,
    No more time to waste.
    He is waiting for me,
    for filling my soul with love.
    Here, I am going...
  
IRON WOMAN
1st MA English
     

No comments:

Post a Comment