Wednesday 16 November 2016

Let me part
Let me part from you,
I can’t bond with you anymore
I’m not a mere object of yours,
artistic expression.
Andrea often compels me
to stay with him as
I’m the sole inspiration,
now I am no longer in your faultless painting.
Let me live in peace and honor
I ‘m in search of pure love,
that reflects in spiritual and celestial world,
thou love makes me pains and aches,
thou blame me, I am quarreled with you
for the last twelve years.
Now I am fed up with your love, I don’t
Want such a rubbish love.
I felt ashamed of me while
you are forcing me to sit beside the window
for sketching me in thou art,
Andrea, I’m not your serpentine and everybody’s
Moon, but I’m a mere woman who
have honor and respectful life.
Damn it, those who suppress woman.
Now my eyes are filled with tears,
it will shed now, the thirst for the
love of my cousin, who waited
for me till this midnight.
Now it’s time to part with Andrea,
It’s too much now, I gazed at the
starry skies, but they seems no shining
it fades away my hope.
I completely desolate in that night,
I alone in the balcony, my eyes still
wandering here and there, Andréa
calling me to stay with him.
No longer with Andrea, who still
stoling my heart, but it’s unworthy.
I completely refuse his love, I can’t
give my soul to Andrea.
That my soul already filled
in my cousin’s heart and blood.
And now I am waiting for cousin’s whistle,
Whose thoughts, affection and kisses are valuable.
Oh dear cousin… I’m coming now
Take me and hold me
I’ll be with you always
Let blossoms in heaven too.
                                                                                                                 SHAMNA M


No comments:

Post a Comment