Wednesday 16 November 2016

   THE FALLEN PETAL
Who knows the vows of a beautiful woman?
Once I became a widow.
In the next stage another man entered to my life.
He married me for my beautiful stature.
He compares me with moon
and he took me as a model
for his art work...
But no one understood my soul.
Even though I smile before everyone,
I was shattering inside myself.
I have my own wishes and dreams.
Now I am tied together by the shackles  of chain.
But now I know a person who understands me.
He is everything for me.
You are my world and
I revolve around you.
Oh! my beloved ......
My heart throbbes to see you.
For me, you are the one
Who filled my life with vibrant colours...
Andrea... my husband!!!
He love me and does everything
for my happiness.....
He is the one who spoilt my life.
My parents pressurised me,
to marry Andrea......
a well known painter.
What Andrea wants is a beautiful model.
He loves my outer physique not my soul.
He distroyed my beautiful life.
But now I decided to cheat him with my beautiful  smile...
Thus, I will take revenge on him.
I decided to dedicate my life to my beloved
and live with him to the end of my life.....
By,
ISHANAA
I MA ENGLISH 

No comments:

Post a Comment