Wednesday 16 November 2016

                   The Art of Love
  Yes,I can bear you not for once,but forever.
  I can sit and turn my face as you wish
  But it never bring my heart.
  Let's sit near the window as married people
  Use,look a half hour;
   But I can't be your model,I can't smile;
   I have forgotten to smile.
   Its true, I can't get your art
   It is a mere thing,Art !
   I know, you can see what at bottom
   Of your heart, never of my heart.
    I know you are perfect with your art
    But failed with your love.
    The glorious time in France you had,
    It was me that spoiled your golden time.
    Or you may become a trio
   With the great Rafael and Angelo.
   I loved you,not your art
   I want your soul not your mind
   Which only thinks of the Colours.
   It is me Andrea; Lucrezia,your beloved
   Not a white canvas which can take
   All the colours as you wish .
   It is my heart, my broken heart,
   Not your pencil with which you
   Can do the magic of perfection.
   You loved me, not more than your art.
   You made a world  of colours;
   And it was of black.
   You know, sadness is an ugly disease
   To which I am fighting with.
    You know the art of colours.
    And you never tried to know the
    Art, the true art of Love.
    In the world of love,there are
    So much to see, but you were blind.
    I tried to cure the heavy sadness,
    And remained blank in all my ways.
   I must go, my love waits outside,
    My true love............

SHIFA
1st MA ENGLISH


No comments:

Post a Comment