Wednesday 16 November 2016

  NOW ITS THE TIME TO PART
I wish to be with you
Andrea, I want to be with you,
But you are avoiding mine
Is it all my thoughts?
I have done what thy have told me
To sit thy side  near window ,
I sat besides you
For a long long time.
But even then thou told me
Hath lost your interest
Of painting because of only mine.
Even now I'm near the window
Looking far away to have some relief.
By sitting in front of thou
Consider me only as a mere
Object of thy imagination.
You are the only one who,
Closed me in your four walls and your painting
Without giving me a chance
To know whom I was.
Now it's the time
It's the time before us to part.
Andrea,you believe me that I'm thy failure,
Your failure was with mine
So,its the better time for us to part
Forget the past,past is gone
And want to break the four walls,
As the alarm rings  he is waiting for me in the distant lands
I want to go now,
And want to break the four walls, which makes the whole world
And want to roam freely around and around.

FAHEEMA

No comments:

Post a Comment