Wednesday 16 November 2016

                              MY LAST VERSE FOR YOU

 I may turn my face,
but not my heart
Let's together sit by the window,
to blew our memories.
I held your hand
for long as i could, but
I grew weak as you pulled and pulled.
My heart broke when you walked away.
No one could ever understand my Pain.
Right from our marriage,
I find myself lonely.
You rarely has any spare time,
and that too to spent with your goals.
I realized that you have got enough on your plate.
You stays up whole night with colours,
and i realized it is your strength
during very stressful time in life.
I'm tired of crying myself to
sleep alone in every night.
We had issues as every couples does,
but your appearence lacks, intimacy fades.
I've been longing to hold you.

I've been longing to touch you.

RANIYA THASNEEM

No comments:

Post a Comment