Saturday 24 September 2016

LIFE:Black Rose To Me

 LIFE:Black Rose To Me


"Love is like a red red rose"-lines by Robert Burns
               For me "Life is like a black black rose".From my birth itself,I felt like this.But I don't know why I feel so strange.Before coming to this world,everything was just imagination.Everything was dark to me.'She' introduced me to this so called wonderful land.That time too I didn't open my eyes.But I smelled something strange here.I felt I don't want to come here.When I began to open my eyes,some veils were there.It's related to dark colour. That veils were in the form of 'Human beings'.I saw  dark colour in their eyes.Slowly, that dark colour turned into the name 'Black'.I didn't see their faces because of their masks.Masked human beings looked me like an alien.One of them took me in an uncomfortable manner and hurt me.I cried aloud but they didn't mind my pain.I began to take my voice from my inner throat,but I couldn't. Someone was introducing me to someone that I am a 'Girl'. Everyone was whispering something about me.My tender ears took that whispers as a horn.I cried again because I wanted to go back to the place where I came from.That was more comfortable than any other place.That imaginary world which human beings called 'Womb'.I saw the queen of dark colour 'Black' everywhere in this earth from my birth to this time.I don't know how to express that black to you.By taking ourselves, so called 'Human beings',their mind is so strange to me(a human being).Their pattern of mind turns to black.Everywhere we can see black and to me that black is transforming to 'Black rose'that made World war 1st.Rose is beautiful like me but to black society,I am the black rose.Now a days that black is scattering all over the world as gender issues, terrorism,wars,corruption and so on.At last that blackish colour will spread into you and me...
                            IRON WOMAN

                            1st MA English

No comments:

Post a Comment