Saturday 24 September 2016

THE BOATMAN

   THE BOATMAN

It was an early morning
I was waiting for my friends....
The boat was about to take
But I couldn't see anyone.
I was standing alone in the midst
of the wonderful nature that
refreshed my inner senses.
Sitting alone in the boat
tears rolled down from my eyes.



Days and months passed away....
But still I waited for my friends.
I thought they didn't like my company
And I felt really bad about myself.
The boatman....a good hearted person
I shared my woes with him
and thus we became good friends.
I felt very happy talking with him
and he could understand my feelings...
But my friends failed to understand me
And it is still a mystery for me.......

                         By,  ISHANAA
                          1ST MA ENGLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment